Corporate sponsors make it possible for thousands of families, school children, and researchers to benefit from our programs and exhibitions each year. With your support, the Museum will continue to preserve and interpret the history of Chicago and the United States for generations to come. We welcome your involvement in the areas listed below and look forward to a prolonged, mutually rewarding partnership.
- Out at CHM
This annual ground-breaking program series focuses on Chicago's LGBT community.
- Adult Programs and Tours
Programs and tours explore Chicago's history by looking at the people, events, and circumstances of the city's evolution.
- Community Gallery Exhibitions
Temporary exhibitions in this gallery showcase different ethnic, social, and political communities within and surrounding Chicago.
- Costume and Textile Gallery Exhibitions
The Museum's Costume Collection of over 50,000 pieces is one of the nation's most complete repositories of fashion and one of the five largest collections in the world.
- Educational Programs
The Museum presents fun-filled, content-rich experiences for students from pre-K to grade 12.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsorship of public programs, educational programs, and exhibitions at the Chicago History Museum offers creative and cost-effective strategies to meet corporate objectives. As a Corporate Sponsor, you can strengthen and enhance visibility of your brand in the following ways:
- Sponsor recognition on advertising and in PR efforts
- Sponsor recognition in the Museum’s publications and on the website
- Hospitality benefits for entertaining clients and guests, such as annual memberships, VIP admission passes, tickets to special events and programs, and use of the Museum’s event space
- Onsite sampling and signage opportunities
- Mention in the Museum's Annual Report
Our sponsorship programs are individually customized to meet your specific marketing goals while maintaining the Museum’s mission. Please contact us to learn more.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities with the Chicago History Museum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.