Corporate sponsors make it possible for thousands of families, school children, and researchers to benefit from our programs and exhibitions each year. With your support, the Museum will continue to preserve and interpret the history of Chicago and the United States for generations to come. We welcome your involvement in the areas listed below and look forward to a prolonged, mutually rewarding partnership.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsorship of public programs, educational programs, and exhibitions at the Chicago History Museum offers creative and cost-effective strategies to meet corporate objectives. As a Corporate Sponsor, you can strengthen and enhance visibility of your brand in the following ways:
- Sponsor recognition on advertising and in PR efforts
- Sponsor recognition in the Museum’s publications and on the website
- Hospitality benefits for entertaining clients and guests, such as annual memberships, VIP admission passes, tickets to special events and programs, and use of the Museum’s event space
- Onsite sampling and signage opportunities
- Mention in the Museum's Annual Report
Our sponsorship programs are individually customized to meet your specific marketing goals while maintaining the Museum’s mission. Please contact us to learn more.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities with the Chicago History Museum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.